Concert Version - Order Details
The Medieval Era ended and the Modern World began 500 years ago when a stormy monk defied Church and State with his bold “Here I stand!” Commemorate the life and times of Martin Luther with this one- hour concert version of “Luther The Rock Opera.” Perform it at your own venue, area churches and schools, nursing homes, community stages, and “flash mob” performances at malls and in parks to celebrate the 500th Anniversary of Luther “nailing it.”
To order the Concert Version, click the button at the bottom of this page which contains all of the details including license fees and the licensing agreement.
What’s Included With “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version”
- SCRIPTS (PDF) Print these director’s tips, sound & lighting notes and staging ideas.
- 300 POWERPOINT SLIDES (MP4) Project these images to give the look and feel like you are walking into a graphic novel.
- ANIMATIONS (MP4) Add a second screen with this full hour of “plug and play” projected graphic animations for a dazzling multi-media visual experience.
- 3D GRAPHIC NOVEL ART (PDF) Enlarge and spray mount these fun 16th Century people, props and buildings to enhance the staging.
- 24 SONGS – VOCAL TRACKS (MP3) Sing along with the George Baum and Michael Bridges of Lost And Found to practice the music.
- 24 SONGS – INSTRUMENTAL TRACKS (MP3) This is the same music as the 24 Vocal Tracks, but without Lost and Found’s vocals, so you can sing along karaoke style.
- 24 LEAD SHEETS, LYRIC/CHORD SHEETS and LYRICS SHEETS (PDF) Learn the songs and add optional instruments to play along with the recordings or create your own small band.
- 24 REHEARSAL SESSIONS (MP4) Sing along with Michael and George on these video clips from their own live rehearsal recording at an outdoor stage in Wittenberg, Germany!
- TICKET TEMPLATES (doc) We’ve made it easy for you to customize and print your own admission tickets with this Word document template.
- PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS (doc, PDF, jpg) Advertise in local churches, schools and news outlets with these posters, bulletins and news releases.
- PERFORMANCE RIGHTS for 2017. The Licensing Organization will have the rights to perform “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” as many times as it wants for one calendar year after original order date. (Licensing Organization may NOT share any “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” components with any other church, theater troupe or organization. Licensing Organization is purchasing the performance usage rights for one calendar year after order date ONLY.)
PERFORMANCE LICENSE FEES:
- DEPOSIT: Performance License Fee DEPOSIT of $295.00 is due when placing the order online.
- BALANCE: Performance License Fee BALANCE is due within one calendar year after original order date. Performance License Fee Balance equals 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS (see Explanation and Example below).
- The $295.00 Performance License Fee Deposit is paid when the order is placed online. This deposit provides the Licensing Organization with all components of “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” and the rights to perform it for one calendar year after original order date.
- Licensing Organization determines if it will sell tickets to the performances or if it will take goodwill offerings at the performances. Both ticket sales and goodwill offerings constitute GATE RECEIPTS.
- GATE RECEIPTS minus the $295.00 Performance License Fee Deposit equal NET GATE RECEIPTS.
- The Performance License Fee Balance is equal to 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS and is due to Faith Inkubators within one calendar year after original order date.
- Licensing Organization licenses “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” and pays the Performance License Fee Deposit of $295.00 online.
- Licensing Organization performs “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” two times.
- Licensing Organization can sell tickets to the performances or it can take goodwill offerings at the performances.
- Ticket sales and/or goodwill offerings (GATE RECEIPTS) from the two performances equal $1,000.00.
- GATE RECEIPTS of $1,000.00 minus the $295.00 Performance License Fee Deposit equal NET GATE RECEIPTS OF $705.00.
- Licensing Organization sends the Performance License Fee Balance of $352.50 (50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS) to Faith Inkubators within one calendar year after original order date.
PARTNERSHIP WITH LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF:
Through performances of “Luther The Rock Opera,” Faith Inkubators is partnering with Lutheran World Relief (LWR) to raise donations and awareness for:
- LWR’s ongoing work in some of the world’s poorest communities
- LWR Care Kits
- LWR Farmers Market Coffee
“Luther The Rock Opera” resources include information and reproducible materials for the Licensing Organization to highlight Lutheran World Relief’s important work and to provide easy ways for performance attendees to donate. Learn more at www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera.
In addition, the Licensing Organization is encouraged to donate the remaining 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS to Lutheran World Relief or another charitable organization.
CONCERT LICENSE AGREEMENT:
By paying the $295.00 Performance License Fee Deposit, Licensing Organization agrees to these license terms and conditions:
- Licensing Organization is provided with performance rights to “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” for one calendar year after original order date.
- Licensing Organization may perform “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” as many times as it chooses within one calendar year after original order date.
- Licensing Organization will not share or give any “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” components to any other organization. The rights and license for ANY and ALL parts and components of “Luther The Rock Opera: Concert Version” are for the Licensing Organization’s use only.
- Licensing Organization will include these website addresses on any and all brochures, programs, playbills, websites, publicity and promotional materials; including all print and digital platforms: www.luthertherockopera.com and www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera
- Licensing Organization will print and distributed the provided information about Lutheran World Relief’s partnership with “Luther The Rock Opera” to all performance attendees.
- Licensing Organization will remit the Performance License Fee Balance (50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS) to Faith Inkubators within one calendar year after original order date.
- Licensing Organization will consider donating up to 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS to Lutheran World Relief using this link: www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera.
Licensing Organization will either return or destroy all digital, paper, video and electronic files pertaining to their previously licensed performances following their final stage show of “Luther The Rock Opera: Stage Version”. Any 3-D physical props created for the show (Wittenberg Door, Ox Cart, Knights, etc.) may be kept by the Licensing Organization for uses apart from future performances of “Luther The Rock Opera: Stage Version” or for future performances of the Rock Opera with a new annual license.