Order - Small Stage Version
The Medieval Era ended and the Modern World began 500 years ago when a stormy monk defied Church and State with his bold “Here I stand!” Commemorate the life and times of Martin Luther with this 2 1/2 Hour Stage version of “Luther The Rock Opera.” Perform it at your own venue, area churches and schools, nursing homes, community stages, and “flash mob” performances at malls and in parks to celebrate the 500th Anniversary of Luther “nailing it.”
To order the Small Stage Version, click the button at the bottom of this page which contains all of the details including license fees and the licensing agreement.
What’s Included With “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version”
- SCRIPTS (PDF) Print these director’s tips, sound & lighting notes and staging ideas.
- MULTI-MEDIA PROJECTION GRAPHICS (PPT) Project 1 3/4 hours of graphic novel cartoons and animations to enhance your show for a dazzling visual experience.
- 3D GRAPHIC NOVEL ART (PDF) Enlarge and spray mount these fun 16th Century people, props and buildings to enhance the staging.
- 30 SONGS (MP3) Sing along with Peder Eide (Luther), Rachel Kurtz (Katharina), Robert Robinson (Frederick) and the all-star LA/Minneapolis recording team to practice the music and play it during live performances.
- 30 LYRIC/LEAD/CHORD SHEETS (PDF) Learn the songs and add instruments to play along with the recordings or create your own band.
- 24 REHEARSAL SESSIONS (MP4) Sing along with Michael and George on these video clips from their own live rehearsal recording at an outdoor stage in Wittenberg, Germany!
- TICKET TEMPLATES (doc) We’ve made it easy for you to customize and print your own admission tickets with this Word document template.
- PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS (doc, PDF, jpg) Advertise in local churches, schools and news outlets with these posters, bulletins and news releases.
- PERFORMANCE RIGHTS for 2017. The Licensing Organization will have the rights to perform “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” as many times as it wants in 2017. (Licensing Organization may NOT share any “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” components with any other church or organization. Licensing Organization is purchasing the performance rights for its use ONLY.)
PERFORMANCE LICENSE FEES:
- DEPOSIT: Performance License Fee DEPOSIT of $950.00 is due when placing the order online.
- BALANCE: Performance License Fee BALANCE is due November 15, 2017. Performance License Fee Balance equals 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS (see Explanation and Example below).
- The $950.00 Performance License Fee Deposit is paid when the order is placed online. This deposit provides the Licensing Organization with all components of “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” and the rights to perform it in 2017.
- Licensing Organization determines if it will sell tickets to the performances or if it will take goodwill offerings at the performances. Both ticket sales and goodwill offerings constitute GATE RECEIPTS.
- GATE RECEIPTS minus the $950.00 Performance License Fee Deposit equal NET GATE RECEIPTS.
- The Performance License Fee Balance is equal to 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS and is due to Faith Inkubators by November 15, 2017.
- Licensing Organization licenses “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” and pays the Performance License Fee Deposit of $950.00 online.
- Licensing Organization performs “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” three times.
- Licensing Organization can sell tickets to the performances or it can take goodwill offerings at the performances.
- Ticket sales and/or goodwill offerings (GATE RECEIPTS) from the four performances equal $1,500.00.
- GATE RECEIPTS of $1,500.00 minus the $950.00 Performance License Fee Deposit equal NET GATE RECEIPTS OF $550.00.
- Licensing Organization sends the Performance License Fee Balance of $275 (50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS) to Faith Inkubators by November 15, 2017.
PARTNERSHIP WITH LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF:
Through performances of “Luther The Rock Opera,” Lost And Found and Faith Inkubators are partnering with Lutheran World Relief (LWR) to raise donations and awareness for:
- LWR’s ongoing work in some of the world’s poorest communities
- LWR Care Kits
- LWR Farmers Market Coffee
“Luther The Rock Opera” resources include information and reproducible materials for the Licensing Organization to highlight Lutheran World Relief’s important work and to provide easy ways for performance attendees to donate. Learn more at www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera.
By paying the $950.00 Performance License Fee Deposit, Licensing Organization agrees to these license terms and conditions:
- Licensing Organization is provided with performance rights to “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” in 2017 only.
- Licensing Organization may perform “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” as many times as it chooses in 2017.
- Licensing Organization will not share or give any “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” components to any other organization. The rights and license for ANY and ALL parts and components of “Luther The Rock Opera: Small Stage Version” are for the Licensing Organization’s use only.
- Licensing Organization will include these website addresses on any and all brochures, programs, playbills, websites, publicity and promotional materials; including all print and digital platforms: www.luthertherockopera.com and www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera
- Licensing Organization will print and provide information about Lutheran World Relief’s partnership with “Luther The Rock Opera” to all performance attendees.
- Licensing Organization will remit the Performance License Fee Balance (50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS) to Faith Inkubators by November 15, 2017.
- Licensing Organization will consider donating up to 50% of NET GATE RECEIPTS to Lutheran World Relief using this link: www.lwr.org/luthertherockopera.
Licensing Organization will either return or destroy all digital, paper, video and electronic files pertaining to their 2017 performances following their final stage show of “Luther The Rock Opera: Stage Version”. Any 3-D physical props created for the show (Wittenberg Door, Ox Cart, Knights, etc.) may be kept by the Licensing Organization for uses apart from future performances of “Luther The Rock Opera: Stage Version” or for future performances of the Rock Opera with a new annual license.